In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
1. Name and contact details
The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is BAUMANN Resolving Disputes PartGmbB - Sozietät von Rechtsanwälten, Alsterarkaden 12, 20354 Hamburg, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 (0)40 2265 943-0, (see Imprint).
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) when visiting the website
When you visit our website, information is automatically transmitted to us by the browser used on your terminal device. When you visit our website, the following data is collected without your intervention:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Browser used
- language and version of the browser software
- operating system and its interface
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website.
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website.
- Evaluation of system security and stability.
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. In no case do we use the aforementioned data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) when contacting by e-mail
When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (e-mail address and any other information you provide) will be stored by us in order to respond to your inquiry.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
c) when submitting an application
If you submit an online application to us, we will store and process your name, e-mail address, message, and application documents (cover letter, resume, references, certificates, etc.) for the purpose of conducting the application process. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
We ensure that your personal application data is only passed on to the persons responsible for filling the specific position. Your personal application data will not be passed on to third parties. If you cannot be considered as part of the application process, your application data will be automatically deleted six months after completion of the application process, unless a legal provision prevents deletion, further storage is necessary for the purpose of providing evidence, or you have expressly consented to longer storage.
3. Data sharing
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
- The disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data, the legal basis for processing in these cases is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DS-GVO.
- In the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DS-GVO.
- The transfer is permitted by law and is necessary for the processing of contractual relations with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
4. Use of Google Maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point 2 lit. a) of this declaration are transmitted to Google. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile at Google, you must log out before visiting our website. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of tailored advertising. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
- You have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DS-GVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DS-GVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO, provided that your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and to the extent that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DS-GVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, please send an email to email@example.com or send us a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of personal data by us with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DS-GVO.